Length 92.8 in.
Laden (1) 25.6 in.
Unladen 26.7 in.
Ground Clearance 4.80 in.
Rake Steering Head/Trail 34° / 5.60 in.
Wheelbase 67.0 in.
Track Width N/A
Fuel Capacity 5.0 gal.
Oil Capacity 4.5 qt.
Dry Weight 640.0 lbs.
Running Order 673.0 lbs.
Engine (2) Liquid-cooled, Revolution®, 60° V-Twin
Displacement 76.28 cu. in.
Bore x Stroke 4.13 in. x 2.83 in.
Engine Torque (3) 86.00 ft lbs @ 6500 rpm
Fuel System (4) Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Compression Ratio 11.5:1
Miles per Gallon (5)
ESPFI 42 hwy / 34 city
Primary Drive Gear, 117/64 ratio
Gear Ratio (overall)
Front Black, 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
Rear Black, 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
Wheel Option N/A
Front 120/70ZR-19 60W
Rear 240/40R-18 79V
Instruments Electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, tachometer
Indicator Lamps (7) High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), coolant temperature, low fuel warnings
Reverse Function N/A
Brakes 4-piston front and rear
Parking Brake N/A
Lean Angle (per SAEJ1168) 32° / 32°
Exhaust System Satin chrome, straight-shot side pipes
COLOR OPTIONS: Vivid Black; Dark Blue Denim; Red Hot Sunglo (New); Brilliant Silver (New)
Black $ 17,199
Color $ 17,504
Two-Tone $ N/A
Custom Color $ N/A
Security $ 345
Wheel Option $ N/A
ABS Option $ 795
Reverse Option $ N/A
Cruise Control $ N/A
California Emissions $ 100
Freight $ 330
(1) Measurement reflects 180 lb./81.7 kg operator weight.
(2) Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
(3) Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
(4) Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
(5) Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
(6) Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
(7) North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
(8) Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
* Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered.
* All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
* Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.
* Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information.
* All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Don't Forget, Wear The Safety Stuff, and Keep Safety Riding.