On 20 January 2009 a historic day in the United States. Because that day was inaugurating Barack Obama as the New United States President. Cars used in the important event was the Jaguar XF. And the motorcycle used by the army guards the 2009 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic.
Entourage of US Capitol Building to the White House, led by U.S. commander Park Police Motorcycle Unit, Scoot Fear. He oversee entourage Barack Obama in the Tri Glide and the formation of the classic "V". Motorcycle Touring Class became the new icon Harley Davidson in 2009. Frame has a superiority in the set pressure of the excessive burden.
Rear wheel drive, the middle, made of aluminum. But still tube made of iron. Tri glide Belt also use to transfer engine power to the rear wheels. Rear suspension is supported by two adjustable sokbreker wind. Using engine type Twin Cam 103 V-Twin with electronic fuel injection is capable of producing 101 ftlb or torque 137 Nm. Transmission system with the same type of touring that has the 6 speed cruise riding. That is, can hold the throttle a certain speed. So that your hands can rileks.
Three wheels also affect the position of the hands. Front suspension 1.7 inches longer from the other type. Rake was 29.25°, be changed to 32°. Size front and rear wheels are different. Front wheel of the 3x16-inch, 5x15-inch rear. With MT90B16 front tires, 205/65R16 rear.
However, to use the police, made modifications to the body. Seat stay and one white. Unlike available to the public only vivid black, dark blue pearl, red and sunglow hero. The Tri Glide will have an MSRP of $29,999.
* Three-wheel specific frame
* Rubber mounted Twin Cam 103 engine with ESPFI
* 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
* Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
* Brembo dual-disc front brake system
* Hayes Brake dual-disc rear brake system with integrated park brake
* Six-gallon fuel tank
* Electronic Throttle Control
* 2-1-2 exhaust system
* Engine isolation system
* Isolated Drive System
* Triple Circuit Damping (TCD) front forks
* Air-adjustable rear suspension
* Bat-wing, fork-mounted fairing
* Full instrumentation
* 80-watt Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
* 40-watt CB radio and intercom system
* Cruise control
* Shorty antennas
* Clear-lens reflector-optics auxiliary lamps
* Fiberglass adjustable King Tour-Pak with passenger backrest
* Tour-Pak mounted tail/stop light
* Rear luggage trunk
* One-piece, two-up Electra Glide comfort-stitch touring saddle
* Vented lower fairings with integrated storage compartments
* Adjustable fairing wind deflectors
* Steering damper
* Optional electric reverse
* Optional Smart Security System