Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Award

I get The Award

First: I'm so happy, because Ang1n give me Homework + Award! He is my cool friend!

Make me proud. . .

Second: Thank you for Ang1n, it's awesome. . .

Third: Now, my turn to do this Homework, put this Award in my blog, and forward this all to 9 blogger. . .



Here's The Homework:

1. Where your blog come from? (Dari Mana Blog Kalian Berasal??)

Ans: I think, "Have a blog is not too bad idea", "And why I not try to make one?" So, it's from my idea.


2. When your blog to be born? (Kapan dilahirkannya blog kalian??)

Ans: My blog was born at Dec 13 2008, just a kids, don't you.


3. What the difficulties are there when creating a blog? (Kesulitan apa saja yang ada saat membuat blog kalian??)

Ans: I have no experience when start to blogging, it's hard for me.


4. Why discuss the topics that you study now? (Mengapa membahas topik yang kalian bahas sekarang??)

Ans: Because it's my hobby, I love speed, I love hit my adrenaline. That's me.


5. Why you using that template? (Kenapa tampilan blog kalian menggunakan template itu??)

Ans: It's a simple. Look's like my profile.


6. What's the first time you do to your new blog? (Apa yang pertama kalian lakukan saat blog kalian baru jadi??)

Ans: Hmm, the first time I feel confused. I don't know what I can do. Now, does not feel too upset.



Now, Here's The Award:






And The Next Winner are:

1. Eryu3
2. Mas Wawan
3. Ayu
4. Ocim
5. Nina
6. Nops
7. Vicky
8. Fitra
9. Ahmad Nurdin
10. Momeen







Attention to the recipient: Do it the Homework, report it to me, and take The Award. Because this is The Friendship. Congratulation and Good Luck.

Related Posts by Categories



Want to Read via Email? Enter your email address here:

RSS POSTS RSS COMMENTS

6 comments:

  1. Selamat atas Awarnya yach... smoga makin banyak koleksinya..hayo semangat!!!

    Salam kenal dari budhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..dapet pr lagi deh gue, untung PRnya sama jadi sekali aja ngerjainnya..hehe
    c0p0t awardnya dulu...:-P
    rie, hp kmu ntu gak aktif terus ya?kok aku sms lama bgt terkirimnya....hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. makasih banget bro....
    ini award pertama kuw.....
    moga aja gak pernah pada bosen ngasih award ke aku yah....
    he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat kepada yang sudah mendapat Awardnya semoga bisa menjalin persahabatan blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smoking is bad, cause it is a waste of money and leaves a bad bitter taste after that.

    ReplyDelete

New Old Home

MotoGP World Championship Results

MotoGP Results
Pos. Rider Nation Team Points
1. Casey STONER........................ AUS................. Ducati Marlboro Team.......................... 90
2. Jorge LORENZO....................... SPA................. Fiat Yamaha Team............................... 86
3. Valentino ROSSI...................... ITA.................. Fiat Yamaha Team............................... 81
4. Dani PEDROSA...................... SPA................. Repsol Honda Team............................... 57
5. Andrea DOVIZIOSO................ ITA.................. Repsol Honda Team............................... 56
6. Marco MELANDRI................... ITA.................. Hayate Racing Team............................ 48
7. Colin EDWARDS..................... USA................. Monster Yamaha Tech 3....................... 45
8. Loris CAPIROSSI...................... ITA................. Rizla Suzuki MotoGP............................. 38
9. Chris VERMEULEN................. AUS................. Rizla Suzuki MotoGP............................. 37
10. Randy DE PUNIET.................. FRA................. LCR Honda MotoGP............................... 34
11. JAMES TOSELAND................. GBR................. Monster Yamaha Tech 3....................... 26
12. Toni ELIAS............................. SPA................. San Carlo Honda Gresini....................... 23
13. Alex DE ANGELIS................... RSM................. San Carlo Honda Gresini....................... 21
14. Mika KALLIO.......................... FIN.................. Pramac Racing.................................... 19
15. Nicky HAYDEN...................... USA................. Ducati Marlboro Team.......................... 13
16. Niccolo CANEPA..................... ITA.................. Pramac Racing.................................... 10
17. Sete GIBERNAU...................... SPA................. Grupo Francisco Hernando.................... 8
18. Yuki TAKAHASHI.................... JPN................. Scot Racing Team MotoGP.................... 8